Description and main technical parameters of solar street light:
1. Solar Panel: high efficiency mono or poly crystalline silicon.
2. Light source: high bright LED, white, lifespan more than
3. Solar controller: intelligent microcomputer controller for solar
lighting, 10A 12V/24V auto, time control & light
control, with over-charging and discharging protections etc.
4. Storage battery: gelled valve-regulated sealed battery or
lead-acid battery, maintenance free and deep cycle.
5. Light pole: normal 5-10 meters, made of quality steel, plastic
coated after hot dipped galvanizing, rust proof.
Wind resistance ≥120KM/H
6. Ambient Temperature: -30 C----+60 C
7. Lighting time: according to client’s request, usually 8 /10/12
hours per night, 3-4 / 5-6 rainy or cloudy days.
8. System voltage: DC12V or DC24V. advisable DC24V for LED above
The below points of solar street light are required for design and
1. Where is the final installation place (Country & City name)?
or tell us the latitude and longitude of lighting place.
The solar radiation will be checked according to the installation
place to ensure the lighting time,
and save the cost at the same time
2. Lighting time per night & backup rainy or cloudy days?
The lighting time usually is 8 hours, 10 hours or 12hours, or
choose half power design according to actual
conditins. Besides, how many backup days under rainy or cloudy weather will be
3. Light pole height, and pole style?
Please choose your favorite pole style in our solar street lights,
and tell us the pole height you need.
Solar street lights usually adopt light poles from 5M-10M.
4. The power of light source?
The light sources for solar street lights are usually 18W~120W LED.